Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crimson Eve by Brandilyn Collins

Hi, my name is Tracy, and I’m an addict! I have finished the book Crimson Eve, which is the third in the Kanner Lake Series by Brandilyn Collins. Brandilyn is known for her trademark Seatbelt Suspense and with Crimson Eve she did not disappoint.


This was masterfully written, fast-paced and completely engaging. While it is a continuation of the Kanner Lake series, it differs in that it does not spend much time in Kanner Lake. Carla, the main character, is on the run, hiding from a dangerous man who is desperate to eliminate any possibility of a past secret coming to light. The story is brilliantly woven together with the threads of power and politics, ambition and conspiracy, and deception and betrayal. To the very last moment it was impossible to predict. This really was a thrilling and gripping. It’s time now for me to get my next fix. Amber Morn, I’m coming for you…


~~~


Crimson Eve
by Brandilyn Collins

Realtor Carla Radling shows an “English gentleman” a lakeside estate – and finds herself facing a gun. Who has hired this assassin to kill her, and why?

Forced on the run, Carla must uncover the scathing secrets of her past. Secrets that could destroy some very powerful people.

1 comment:

  1. I just found Brandilyn in December and fell in love. She's on my list to keep reading as I can buy books....Great writer!

    ReplyDelete